I Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban


I Am Malala





I Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban




published on 8 October 2013, by Weidenfeld & Nicolson I Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and was Shot by the Taliban.is a book by Malala Yousafzai who co-writes with  Christina Lamb the book is talking about inspiring  journey of a fearless young girl who realized the importance of education at an age when her counterparts in privileged area try to escape their schools. It is indeed a soul awakening and an eye-opening text . I enjoyed the every section & as a teacher I am trying my best to transmit  the message to my students that how only Education can help us to resolve all the prevailing problems & violence. I am a great fan of Malala..an epitome of simple living and high thinking.












No comments:

Powered by Blogger.